Helix Property Advisors Ltd, of Audley House, 9 North Audley Street, London W1K 6ZD, Company No. 5922635 (“Helix”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is responsible for your personal data.
1. Our Policy
This Policy (together with the Terms and Conditions available here) explains how we will process, use or share any personal data that you provide to us or that we collect from you. This is a requirement of new policy laws under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. Personal information that we may collect
We may collect and process your:
• Contact information, such as your name, address including your personal address where you have provided this, email and telephone/fax numbers, date of birth and nationality.
• Employment details, such as your employers name, your position or title, your corporate contact details.
• Payment data, such as data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, including other related billing information.
• Information collected from publicly available resources, integrity data bases and credit agencies.
• KYC documentation where required under relevant Anti-Money Laundering legislation.
• Details of your visits to our premises or premises under our management.
• From time to time, it may include personal data about your membership of a professional or trade association or union, health personal data, details of dietary preferences when relevant to events to which we invite you and details of any criminal record you may have.
We may also need to collect and process information about persons related to a client. In such circumstances, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have permission from that third-party for us to collect their information and you remain responsible for ensuring the third party understands how their information is being used.
We may collect and process information about you when you use the Website, fill in the ‘Contact Us’ form accessible on the Website, post comments or material onto the Website, telephone us or correspond with us in other ways. The information you provide to us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number along with other information. We may also automatically collect technical information, including your IP address and information about your visit to the Website (and how you use the Website), such as content you viewed or searched for and page and feed interaction information.
3. Using your information
We may use your personal data when the law allows us in the following purposes only:
• In order to achieve our legitimate interests and fulfil our contractual obligations.
• Managing and administering your or your organisation’s business relationship with Helix, including processing payments, accounting, auditing, billing and collection, support services.
• Compliance with our legal or regulatory obligations.
• Protecting the security of and managing access to our premises, IT and communication systems, online platforms, websites and other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities.
• For insurance purposes.
• With explicit consent to do so.
• For any purpose related and/or ancillary to any of the above or any other purpose for which your personal data was provided to us.
4. Disclosing your information
It may be necessary for us to disclose your personal information to third parties if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer, or where we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions and other agreements or to protect our Users or others.
It may also be necessary for us to share your information with selected third parties including our carefully selected business partners such as suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them.
We may also share personal information to:
• Our staff, contracted consultants and the Helix entities in order to provide our services to our clients.
• Any law enforcement authority, court, regulator or other government authority.
5. Storing your information
We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data confidential and secure in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, disclosure of and access to personal data. Personal data may be kept on our personal data technology systems, those of our contractors or in paper files.
The data and information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") which may have a different regime in place with regard to data protection and privacy. We will ensure that any such international transfers are made subject to appropriate or suitable safeguards as required by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or other relevant laws.
Your personal data will be deleted when it is no longer reasonably required for the intended purposes or at the latest 6 years after or you withdraw your consent (where applicable) and we are not legally required or otherwise permitted to continue storing such data.
6. Access to information
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the right to request a copy of the personal data about you which we hold, to have any inaccurate personal data corrected and to object to or restrict our using your personal data. You may also make a complaint if you have a concern about our handling of your personal data.
If you wish to do any of the above please contact us. We may request that you prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification in order for us to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unauthorised disclosure of data. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee for any manifestly unfounded or excessive requests concerning your access to your data, and for any additional copies of the personal data you request from us.
Analytical performance cookies allow us to count the number of visitors to our website and improve performance.
8. How to contact us and further information
We welcome your feedback, questions and comments. Please contact us at email@example.com
Helix Property Advisors Limited is a company registered in England & Wales No. 5922635 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Registration No. 462478. Registered office: Audley House, 9 North Audley Street, London W1K 6ZD.